Salaried GP Role, Chester
This is a unique opportunity to work in a Salaried role with a dynamic and well managed surgery, who offer a wide range of enhanced services as well as outstanding support for any GP coming on board. A skilled and established multi-disciplinary team and excellent administrative set up makes the surgery incredibly efficient and paper-light, meaning your workload will be well managed and sustainable. You will also be given the funding and support to pursue further clinical interests.
Conveniently located on the west side of Chester within easy reach of the M56 and A55, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £96,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs