Senior Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist - Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior MSK Physiotherapist
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. We currently have a Senior MSK Physiotherapist role available at our Beggarwood Surgery in Basingstoke, Hampshire. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £35,577
- NHS Pension
- Fully funded CSP and HCPC membership
- 37.5 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- Based within a GP practice (as the first point of patient contact)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + study leave
- Free CPD which can be achieved online
- Role available with immediate effect
- Clinical skill mix consists of Salaried General Practitioner, ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Patient list size of around 7500
- The Beggarwood Practice is open 8:30am - 6pm Monday - Friday
- EMIS Web clinical system
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your physiotherapy career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities.
- Structured clinics and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles, including injection therapy and non-medical prescribing.
- Variety – you can experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes.
It’s time to enjoy being a physiotherapist again. For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org