Senior Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist - Swindon, Wiltshire
Senior MSK Physiotherapist
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. We currently have a Senior MSK Physiotherapist role available at our Abbey Meads Medical Centre in Swindon. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £35,577
- NHS Pension
- Fully funded CSP and HCPC membership
- 37.5 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- Based within a GP practice (as the first point of patient contact)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + study leave
- Free CPD which can be achieved online
- Role available with immediate effect
Our practice is in the town of Swindon, close to the A419 which allows direct access to the Cotswolds and the M4. Swindon boasts fantastic transport links including regular trains to Central London in under 1 hour. The clinical skill mix includes a Lead GP, Salaried GPs, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioners, a Practice Nurse and HCAs. The practice is currently a GP training practice with a patient list of 17,000 patients. It holds a GMS contract and opens Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 19:30 and 8:30 - 18:30 on a Friday. The practice currently uses SystemOne clinical system.
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your physiotherapy career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities.
- Structured clinics and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles, including injection therapy and non-medical prescribing.
- Variety – you can experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes.
It’s time to enjoy being a physiotherapist again. For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org