Salaried GP Vacancy in Reading
This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role with a clear view to Partnership, if desired. You will be given the chance to work alongside a talented and well established group of Partners and Salaried GPs, in a modern setting. You would be working with a varied patient list, and would therefore have the ability to pursue specialist interests within your work. Priding itself on a high level of organisation and low staff turnover, the practice would therefore allow you to focus on your manageable clinical responsibilities first and foremost. If you are looking for a surgery in which you can develop and learn, then this is certainly the opportunity for you.
Conveniently located in the Reading area, within easy reach of the M4 and the town centre. On-site parking provided.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished, modern building, meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs