Salaried GP - up to £10,500 per session + INDEMNITY + NHS Pension - part or full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in Preston /Chorley area.
The current partners are interested in speaking to GPs who are willing to work on a part time (minimum of 4 sessions) and can accommodate up to 8 sessions or anything in between.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9500 - £10,500 per session and totally depends on what you can bring to the table (experience/ additional skill / additional qualifications).
£9500 - £10,500 + Full indemnity cover + NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice:
- 12000 patients
- 3 full time partners
- 3 salaried GPs
- 1 locum GP (regular)
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
Typical set up of the day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- one session out of the week will be purely for admin
- 12 appointments in the afternoon
- NO ON CALL
- Shorter morning surgery with a mid-morning coffee break together between 10 and 10.30 am
- Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information please contact Tim Costa to calculate your commute and answer any other questions on 0203 744 9434 or 07787021407 – please also send your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk