Salaried GP, Commutable from Crawley and Horsham
- Contract Type
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly regarded local practice who enjoy an outstanding reputation in the Crawley area. The surgery has a longstanding team of both clinical staff, and through thorough organisation can offer a role with a hugely reduced workload, in comparison to other local surgeries. Because of their forward thinking approach, home visits have been reduced to a minimum and session timing can be tailored to the needs of an individual, promoting a fantastic work/life balance for all practice staff, most of all the GPs. You would also be given full support in pursuing specialist clinical interests, and progressing within your role.
Commutable from Crawley and Horsham
- Established patient list and a varied patient demographic
- Innovative, forward thinking partners and management team
- Well managed workload of around 15 consultations a session
- Low home visits due to utilisation of paramedics
- Highly organised surgery with a long standing team of highly trained clinical and clerical staff.
- Support available for development of interest areas
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Optional view to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP, Commutable from Crawley and Horsham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly