Salaried GP, New Romney
Salaried GP - New Romney (£85,000 per annum)
This is a unique opportunity to work in a Salaried role with an efficient and well run surgery, at the forefront of modern General Practice. The practice is keen to offer a varied and well managed position to an incoming GP and have made great strides in developing enhanced services and building a strong multi-disciplinary team. They have therefore succeeded in providing a fantastic work/life balance for Salaried GPs, as well as the freedom to focus on clinical best practice. You would enjoy the prospect for superb progression and an exciting, varied opportunity.
Conveniently located on the A259, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to lucrative progression if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Active support for a portfolio role and diversification of clinical specialisms
- £85,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 10 days study leave
- Support for development of special interests and ability to undertake a portfolio role
- Great progression prospects available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs