Salaried GP, Rochdale
The practice' mantra is based on fairness and equality; they've worked hard to foster a cohesive environment, where team members buy in to the vision. You'll benefit from longer than average appointment times, and reduced patient numbers; allowing you to do your job, whilst taking some of the constraints and pressures away. If you are looking for a practice based on equality and fairness which offers lots of support and development, this is the practice for you! Here you will benefit also from Longer than average appointments and reduced patient numbers.
£8,750.00 per session + Indemnity
- Friendly, cohesive GP practice
- Strong GP team, supported by diverse, multidisciplinary team
- CQC rated Outstanding
- High QOF achieving
- Training practice
- 6 sessions per week
- Longer than average appointment times
- Reduced number of appointments per session
- The chance to develop areas of interest
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Flexibility; the chance to develop a portfolio career
- Make the role your own
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Funding for further studies
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Career progression; based on your areas of expertise and interest
- Newly Qualified GP considered
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.