Nurse Practitioner, Middlesbrough
We are recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner job in Middlesbrough with a medium sized GP practice. The partners are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse Practitioner. You will be working within an established nursing team alongside another Nurse Practitioner and several Practice Nurses. You will be responsible for running clinics and carrying out regular home visits along with the GPs. Prior experience of working in a GP surgery and being a prescriber would be desirable, but not essential, as the practice would support further training and development. Your workload will be well managed and you will be working within a modern GP practice, so you will have a great working environment.
- Full and part-time hours considered
- Practice has a patient list size of approximately 7,000 patients
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Modern practice which provides a great working environment
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Salary of £34,000-£38,000 FTE, dependent on experience and qualifications
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK, some experience of working in primary care nursing is desirable, but not essential
- You will ideally be an independent and supplementary prescriber, or be prepared to undertake the relevant training
- Will consider newly qualified Nurses, as well as highly experienced Nurses
- Patient focused Nurse committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs.