We are recruiting for a Practice Nurse job in Middlesbrough with a medium sized GP practice. The partners are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Practice Nurse. You will be working within an established nursing team alongside other Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. You will have the opportunity to develop professionally, undertaking additional training and qualifications. Your main duties and responsibilities will be to consult with patients, particularly those with chronic diseases and those that require immunisations. Your workload will be well managed and you will be working within a modern GP practice, so you will have a great working environment.
- Full and part-time hours considered
- Practice has a patient list size of approximately 7,000 patients
- Involvement with Chronic Disease management clinics, as well as immunisations
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Modern practice which provides a great working environment
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Salary of £26,000-£35,000 FTE, dependent on experience and qualifications
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs