Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership
About the practice
We are a very friendly, well-established and high-achieving PMS practice looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP or GP Partner for full or part-time work (6-8 sessions per week). We are a training practice with GPSTs, FY2s and medical students, with lots of opportunities for teaching.
We are based in a purpose-built multi-disciplinary centre with a secure pass-operated staff car park. We are just off J21 of the M60, easy to find and with good public transport links to Oldham and Manchester city centre.
- List size 12,850
- GP Training practice
- Emis Web/Docman
- Friendly and supportive partners
- High QOF achievement
- Mixed patient base
- Purpose-built centre
- Keen education interest
- Dynamic clinical team including ANPs, Physio/MSK Practitioner, in-house counsellor
- Strong nursing team with specialist interests in chronic disease management
- Fully supportive admin team
About the role and benefits
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Salaried GP or GP partner
- Low visit numbers
- Salary: £9,000 - £10,000 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
Location: Failsworth, Manchester.
To apply, please attach an up to date CV below and click apply.