GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership)
Grove Surgery, Thetford
Salaried GP or Salaried with view to Partnership
An opportunity has become available for a full or part time GP (6-8 sessions) to join a team of 5 partners and 1 salaried GP at Grove Surgery, Thetford.
Thetford is a thriving and expanding market town easily commutable from Bury St. Edmunds, Norwich, Newmarket and Cambridge.
The practice is a friendly and relaxed team with a list size of 13500 and working closely with surrounding practices in the Breckland Alliance. We value clinicians opinions and appreciate healthy work life balance.
- £80,000 FTE (eq. £10,000 per session) + Indemnity Paid
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave + 1 week study leave
- 15 MINUTE appointments as standard
- Daily coffee and chats
- Weekly CPD meetings
- High QoF Achievers
- Training Practice (SpRs, Foundation Doctors and Students and Physician Associates)
- Active Research
- No extended hour commitment
- Mentoring for newly qualified GPs
We would welcome all enquiries and are happy to arrange informal visits.
Applications by covering letter and CV to arrive before 14th May 2018 to:
Claire Norman (Assistant Practice Manager) Claire.email@example.com
Dr Gordon Irvine (Newest Joining Partner) Gordon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 01842 752285