Salaried GP Role, Reading
This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a flexible Salaried GP role with a highly respected Reading based surgery. You will be handed the chance to work alongside a talented and well established group of Partners, in a well organised setting. You would be working with a varied patient list, and would therefore have the ability to pursue specialist interests within your work. The practice will be seeing some exciting new development over the next 2 years and would look to you to become an integral member of the team going forward, especially in regard to the level of clinical excellence provided.
Conveniently located close to the centre of Reading, with on-site parking provided
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Highly thought of practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs