Salaried GP, North Norwich
Please keep reading to discover more on a fantastic surgery in stunning settings offering a Salaried position to the right GP. The practice is extremely well run with comprehensive clerical and clinical support in place meaning a well-managed workload of around 13 consultations per session is on offer with a very low number of visits.
They are a training practice and offer extensive support for career development. The practice boasts excellent patient continuity, very high QOF scores and scored 'Good' across all areas during their latest CQC report.
Commutable from Chelmsford and Harlow
- 4-8 Sessions Available
- Manageable workload of 13 consultations per session and very low number of home visits
- Up to £78,000 per year FTE
- Indemnity costs covered
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week CPD support
- Training practice with medical students in place
- Dispensing practice
- Run a number of specialist clinics
- Specialist interest areas encouraged and supported offered to build on them
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place resulting in well organised practice
- System One operating system
- High QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs