Salaried GP Role, Louth
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Louth for a fantastic innovative surgery. The premises are very modern with state-of-the-art facilities, providing you with a great working environment. The practice has a firm commitment to modern general practice.
You will have incredible clinical support (including over 5 Nurse Practitioners), administrative support and you will work with an extremely engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive. You will also be afforded flexibility in working arrangements and clear support to develop special interests alongside a broader network of health care professionals and services in community care.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Very modern state-of-the-art premises, providing you with a fantastic working environment
- Excellent practice organisation and support team to deliver quality patient care
- Engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive
- Flexibility to develop specialist interest areas
- Circa £120,000 for 8 sessions + indemnity fees paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Excellent support structure where a GP of any experience will thrive
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs