Locum GP required for Merseyside area.OOH's, WIC's, Surgeries, UCC's and more
Our client is a specialist urgent care provider operating in the North West of England in the delivery of NHS111 services and across Liverpool, Halton and Knowsley CCGs for local services. There has never been a more exciting time to make a career in Urgent Care, with a national focus and drive to improve outcomes for patients.
Our client is ranked amongst the highest performing organisations of their kind and have seen rapid growth during the past 12 months. They are a social enterprise with a strong value base and are valued by patients and the partners we work with.
We are looking to recruit Locums to work across our clients OOH services, including working in telephone triage, Urgent Care Centres and Home Visits. We offer excellent hourly rates, flexible hours, personal education and development programmes and the potential for home working based on experience.
Candidates should have the following skills;
- Thorough competence in clinical assessment and examination in Primary Care.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate difficult messages to patients and carers.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Empowerment of patients and carers.
- IT skills including Microsoft Word and use of email.
Our locums working for Austin Dean Recruitment receive a range of benefits:
- Discounted gym membership to Lifestyles – terms and conditions apply
- Fast track payments
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant working with our locums to maximise earnings and sessions
- Refer and recommend a colleague scheme - free iPad or iWatch (Subject to T&C's)
If you are interested in becoming a Locum GP or if you already are a locum please apply below.