Locum GP - Excellent Pay, Preston, Chorley, Manchester, Oldham, Tameside & Glossop, Southport
We are looking to recruit GPs to our clients new urgent care and DVT service in Preston and Chorley, and their established urgent care and primary care services within Manchester, Oldham, Tameside & Glossop, and Southport, Formby and Sefton.
You will join an established workforce and will benefit from working within a MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) being exposed to an extensive range of services in numerous healthcare settings and locations. We will provide the right candidates with the opportunity to work within our clients newly developed multi-professional clinical model, being supported by Advanced and Urgent Care Practitioners, assistant practitioners and associate physician while working alongside a network of clinicians to share expertise.
We are seeking clinically astute, experienced and motivated GPs who are dedicated and enthusiastic professionals, to join our teams.
We will provide you with an exciting and holistic role and furthermore, you will benefit from:
- a competitive salary as a salaried GP or excellent pay as a self employed Locum GP
- the opportunity to create a portfolio role to maximise your career development,
- providing services for challenging populations where you can really make a difference to patient outcomes,
- having the opportunity to adopt flexible working patterns - we provide services seven days a week, 365 days a year, and posts can be either on a salaried or self-employed basis depending on your needs.
- working for an organisation that focuses on training and is committed to developing new roles, skills and developing innovations in care.
For further information contact 020 3489 6070 or simply apply below