Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Bury St. Edmunds
Please read on for an excellent opportunity to work as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a high performing training practice in Bury St Edmunds. The partners are seeking an ANP to join an already strong clinical support team amongst a friendly and supportive wider practice team. The partners are able to offer flexible start and finish times to promote family friendly hours. There is excellent support in place for specialist interest areas.
Bury St Edmunds
- Full time 37.5 hours, part time considered
- Training Practice
- Flexible start and finish times for their staff to promote family friendly hours
- Up to £45,000 FTE
- Indemnity costs covered
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Well managed workload of 16 AM and 16 PM consultations
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- Systm One operating system
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- High QOF scores
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs