Salaried GP Role based in Dagenham
SALARIED GP, 6-8 SESSIONS, CIRCA £72,000 FTE, DAGENHAM
For an excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a supportive training practice please read on. This role offers excellent clinical and clerical support resulting in a well organised practice and manageable workload. Keen to help their GPs establish and build on special interests; this is an ideal practice for GPs of any experience to thrive.
- 6-8 Sessions
- Salary up to circa £72,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- Training practice who are keen to help GPs establish and build on their special interests
- Superb atmosphere and harmonious existing team lends to a stimulating working environment
- Mixed patient demographic resulting in an interesting and varied work life
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant dealing with the vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you give us permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs