Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Sheffield
We are recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Sheffield to join a well-established and dynamic group of practices embracing and adapting to new opportunities in general practice. The group has a superb reputation for their delivery of high quality primary care services to its patients and this is a great opportunity for you to become part of a very supportive and experienced team.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who wants to help to drive the service the surgery offers and you will also be encouraged to use your own initiative
- You are treated as a valuable part of the whole clinical team alongside a very strong team of nurses with excellent work ethic
- You will support the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting the GPs, practice nurses and other nurse practitioners
- Salary circa £45,000 FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered with the NMC and has right to work in the UK
- Special interests encouraged
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850423.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs