Partner GP, Preston
A traditional yet forward thinking, community-based family practice is offering you the opportunity to take ownership of this well-respect family surgery where you will have a blank canvass to put your stamp on the development of the practice.
This will suit a GP with lots of ambition who is looking to drive and develop the practice in the way they wish; there is enormous potential to increase list size, revenue streams and build on the services they already offer. Here they have a minor Ops suite so anyone with an interest in minor ops and dermatology can continue their interest within this superb, spacious surgery.
This is a close-knit surgery where patients appreciate you the clinician enormously and it is all about patient relationships and not high numbers; benefit from an immensely kind workload of circa 10 patients per session with little if no home visits and full administrational support. Do you want to make a real difference to the direction of a surgery? If so, learn more by getting in touch!
- £90,000 - £115,000
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- Single Site GP Practice
- Blank canvass to develop and progress the surgery
- Open door policy where everyone supports each other
- Voted one of the top 10 practices in the area
- Excellent patient base with great satisfaction
- Extremely kind workload
- Minor Ops Suite and opportunity to continue Minor Surgery & Dermatology work
- Regular open dialogue between staff and local bodies such as CCG/LMC
- 4 - 9 sessions on Partnership basis
- Flexible session times and chance to shape workflow
- No extended hours or weekend work
- Specialist Interests welcomed and encouraged
- Newly Qualified GP with the right long-term drive and attitude considered
- Competitive earnings with huge potential to earn more in the future
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Holiday entitlement up for negotiation
- FULL Parity from day one
- Superb working environment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.