Salaried GP, Oldham
Benefit from joining a highly regarded, forward-thinking team of GPs and support staff within a training practice which is at the front of innovation within primary care. A truly outstanding practice with a superb support team and a variety of clinical interests across the surgery.
Open dialogue and the acceptance of others ideas, means there is a chance for you to have a real say in the suture of the practice. You'll benefit from longer than average appointment times, and reduced patient numbers; allowing you to do your job, whilst taking some of the constraints and pressures away.
£8,600.00+ per session + Indemnity
- Friendly, cohesive GP practice
- Strong GP team, supported by diverse, multidisciplinary team
- CQC rated Outstanding
- High QOF achieving
- Training practice
- Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Longer than average appointment times
- Reduced number of appointments per session
- The chance to develop areas of interest
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Flexibility; the chance to develop a portfolio career
- Make the role your own
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Funding for further studies
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Career progression; based on your areas of expertise and interest
- Newly Qualified GP considered
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Oldham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly