We are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Bradford within a high performing well established training practice. The practice consistently produces high QoF scores and has a reputation for providing high quality patient focussed services to the community. If you are looking to work in a modern purpose built practice with excellent facilities and partners who encourage the development of specialist interests, then this is the opportunity for you. You will enjoy working with a very manageable workload, with below average patient consults per session.
- 4 - 8 sessions a week available (flexible session times)
- Patient list size of approximately 8,500 patients, with excellent clinical support from GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Very manageable workload with below average patient consults per session
- Consistently high QoF scores and rated 'Outstanding' by CQC, so the practice has an excellent reputation
- Training Practice which means that you will be working in a very organised and well-structured environment
- Practice uses SystmOne and is paperlight
- Salary over £72,000 (pro rata) plus MDU fees paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly