Salaried GP, Chelmsford
A unique opportunity to work for a growing community-led Practice. The Practice is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine. You will be working alongside an experienced and diverse clinical team with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
Salary - £9,000 - £9,500 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Chelmsford
The surgery -
* Progressive, innovative take on general practice
* Working alongside permanent GPs and strong nursing team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs
* Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
* Working alongside an excellent team of GPs
* High-performing QOF
Your role -
* Part-time and full-time considered (4 - 9 sessions)
* Huge amount of flexibility
* Salaried GP role
* Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The Benefits -
* Salary negotiable - circa £9,000 - £9,500
* Indemnity fees paid
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* 1 week study leave
* BMA model contract
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.