Salaried GP Role, Feltham
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role with a clear view to Partnership.
You have the chance to work alongside a driven team of colleagues, in a well-regarded practice, offering the chance to focus on specialist interests.
If you are seeking a manageable workload and a rewarding path of progression then this position is for you.
Conveniently located in the Ashford area, within easy reach of the M25 and M3, as well as Central London.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished, modern building meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for promoting specialist clinical interests, allowing you to further your knowledge
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Feltham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly