Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Northampton and Kettering
Please read on for a truly superb opportunity to work as a salaried GP for a high performing training practice. The partners are seeking a GP to compliment an already strong, friendly and supportive team. A comprehensive clinical and clerical support team means the GP's have a very well managed workload with a low number of visits and low administrative work. There is an optional view to partnership available if desired. Further career development of interest areas is encouraged.
Commutable from Northampton and Kettering
- 4-8 sessions available
- Training Practice
- Flexible start and finish times for their GPs to promote family friendly hours
- Sessional rate of up to £10,000
- Indemnity covered in full on top of salary
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Well managed workload of 15 morning consultations and 13 afternoon consultations
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place including secretaries assigned to GPs
- Low number home visits
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD support
- Systm One operating system
- GMS contract
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- High QOF scores
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs