Salaried GP (view to Partnership), Hastings
If you're looking to work in the Hastings area then this is the practice to work for. While some practices face difficulties, this practice is proactively forward-thinking and looking at moving to the next level, including introducing other healthcare disciplines within the practice and even non-healthcare workers such as housing all under one roof.
The practices takes a keen interest in education, teaching medical students, nurses and planning to train Paramedics in the near future too.
Salary - £10,000 per session per annum + indemnity cover negotiable + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Hastings
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking, dynamic Partners
- Teaching practice for medical students, nurses
- Skill mix of Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacists
- Looking to develop as a health centre with different healthcare and non-healthcare disciplines under one roof
- Excellent practice-wide team
- Support of highly-skilled admin team
- CQC Good across the board, aim to become a CQC Outstanding practice
- High-QOF achieving
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Salaried GP post, partnership is available in the future for the right person
- Reasonable workload
- 30 face-to-face appointments per day
- Very low visiting due to employment of paramedics
- Limited on-call requirement
- To fit into the team and be a team player - the practice has an excellent team already that works well together
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Opportunity to work with visionary GPs
- View to partnership available
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.