Up to 10,500 per Session Salaried GP Vacancy in Milton Keynes with MDU + NI + Pension
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Milton Keynes area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover up to 4-6 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown the Practice:
- Under 8,000 patients
- Training Practice
- 4 Partners
- 2 GPs
- 3 Practice Nurses
- Minor Illness Nurse Practitioner
- 4 HCA
- Admin team does Referals, Scanning, Letters etc
- Systm One, EPS
- Partnership availiable for the Right Candidate
- 1 Branch Surgery attended to by a Partner.
- No Extended Hours.
Typical setup of the day:.
- 0-1 Home Visits a day
- 14 appointments in the morning (Including telephone calls)
- 12-14 appointments in the afternoon (Including telephone calls)
- On Call Doctor Supervisors District Nurses and does Urgent Prescribtions
- GPs can choose if they wants to start as early as 07:00 or finish at 19:00.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 8922 787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617.
…Ask for David James
Apply for Up to 10,500 per Session Salaried GP Vacancy in Milton Keynes with MDU + NI + Pension
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly