Up to 10,500 per Session Salaried GP Vacancy in Milton Keynes with MDU + NI + Pension
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Milton Keynes area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover up to 4-6 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown the Practice:
- Under 8,000 patients
- Training Practice
- 4 Partners
- 2 GPs
- 3 Practice Nurses
- Minor Illness Nurse Practitioner
- 4 HCA
- Admin team does Referals, Scanning, Letters etc
- Systm One, EPS
- Partnership availiable for the Right Candidate
- 1 Branch Surgery attended to by a Partner.
- No Extended Hours.
Typical setup of the day:.
- 0-1 Home Visits a day
- 14 appointments in the morning (Including telephone calls)
- 12-14 appointments in the afternoon (Including telephone calls)
- On Call Doctor Supervisors District Nurses and does Urgent Prescribtions
- GPs can choose if they wants to start as early as 07:00 or finish at 19:00.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 8922 787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617.
…Ask for David James