Salaried GP, Lowestoft
A well regarded surgery; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude; meaning exciting opportunities for the future and long term stability. The team are absolutely superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a first rate practice manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow if efficient and patient numbers are very realistic.
- Circa £9,000 per session + indemnity + NHS Pension
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Working towards becoming a Training Practice
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- Realistic number of appointments per session
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Flexibility; the chance to do hours that fit around outside commitments
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- BMA model contract
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1 week study leave
- Career progression; partnership opportunities in the future
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.