Salaried GP or Partner GP, Crewkerne
Supportive, GP Training practice in a beautiful rural area near Crewkerne surrounded by areas of natural beauty. The practice offers traditional family medicine and a manageable workload in modern general practice with 15 minute appointments.
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - South Somerset near Crewkerne
The surgery -
- Based in picturesque rural area just north of Crewkerne, surrounded by AONBs
- Traditional family medicine with forward-thinking elements, use of ANPs, clinical Pharmacist and working alongside Symphony using innovative ways to reduce GP admin workload
- 15 minute appointments
- Medium-sized, established GP practice
- Purpose-built building
- Flexible practice
- Excellent team environment - team huddles each morning!
- Loyal staff with excellent GP retention
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP considered
- 5 - 9 sessions available
- Typical day: morning 14 face-to-face and telephone calls, afternoon 7 face-to-face appts
- Admin and home visits (ANPs reduce numbers of visits) and on-call on rota
- Team player
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Supportive, friendly practice with reasonable workload
- Salary negotiable depending on GP
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.