Salaried GP or Partner GP, Swindon
Forward-thinking, Training practice on the north side of the town based in a fairly affluent area. The practice is not afraid of change and embraces technology. The practice is well organised and allows you to concentrate on clinical matters by removing the majority of the normal administrative burden.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,500 per session + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Drawings - Above-average earning
Location - Swindon (north side, 20 mins from Cirencester)
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Well-organised surgery
- Comfortable, informal place to work with supportive team
- Forward-thinking in its approach
- Middle-class patient base
- Employs team of Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist
- Offers nurse-led triage to improve on-call experience for GP
- Highly-skilled admin team, excellent admin workflow with processes in place
- High QOF achieving
- Happy to support specialist interests and serious about GP education
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- 15 appointments per session
- To be a team player!
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- Contract heavily based on BMA inc sick pay/maternity pay
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.