Salaried GP (with view), Brighton
1 day left
- Contract Type
A rare opportunity to be afforded 15 minutes per patient in order to provide excellent clinical care, with 13 appointments per session. The practice is within central Brighton within walking distance of the train station, based in a beautiful newly-converted building in a superb location.
The practice trains Registrars and medical students and employs a team of disciplines to support its GPs including ANP and Pharmacist and an expansion of the clinical team likely to include a Paramedic and Physician Associate in the next couple of months.
Salary - £8,500 - £9,500 depending on experience/skills/role + Indemnity negotiable + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave + 1 week leave
Location - Brighton
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist and soon to be Pharmacist and Physician Associate
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders and scanners reducing your admin by 80%
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- 15 minute appointments
- Very reasonable workload of 13 appointments per session
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Circa £8,500 - £9,500 per session
- Indemnity negotiable (package dependent on individual)
- View to Partnership available
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP (with view), Brighton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly