Salaried GP Job, Derby - View to Partnership
Are you currently looking for a Salaried GP job in Derby? If you are then we are currently recruiting one for a fantastic practice who is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join them. There is a genuine view to partnership, if desired. The practice recently received an 'outstanding' CQC inspection and consistently performs well with regards to QoF and patient feedback. You will be working in purpose built premises with excellent facilities. The practice has a close working relationship with neighbouring practices, allowing them to really make the most of opportunities regarding the services they provide to their patients. The practice operates on SystmOne.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Patient list size of approximately 13,000 patients, with an experienced team of GPs
- Exceptional QoF scores year-on-year, as well as a high level of patient satisfaction
- Latest CQC inspection rated the practice as 'outstanding'
- Purpose built premises providing a fantastic working environment
- Practice uses SystmOne
- £9,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs