Salaried GP Role, Croydon £72,000
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a rewarding Salaried GP post with an established and high performing practice. The surgery benefit from a varied patient list and a highly regarding team of GP Partners who run specialist clinics. You will benefit from a flexible pattern of working, and a low workload. Additionally you will part of a tight knit clinical team, who hold regular meetings and offer maximum support for new GPs. All practice operations are underpinned by an experienced and efficient clerical team, who lighten GP workload further.
Conveniently located close to local public transport links, with on-site parking provided
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs