Salaried GP in Middlesbrough - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in Middlesbrough.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover between 6-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and NHS pension.
Partnership Opportunity Available for the Right Candidate.
Breakdown of the Practice:
- Just under 5,000 patients
- EMIS Web
- 3 GP’s
- Comprehensive nursing team consisting of 2 ANPs, 1 HCA and 2 PNs
- ANP's do the majority of the home visits
- Additional members of practice staffing support including Practice Pharmacist and Counsellor in house
- Regular practice meetings
- Regular time in and time out training sessions
- Strong highly competent reception team
- Home visits are rare
- Very competitive salary
- Great easy access to rail and road links
Typical set up of a day:
Set up of the day is very flexible according to the doctors needs, can be amended in order to best suit your preference of working hours and sessional timings, all to suit the doctors out of work commitments.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to jbelloni @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in direct to my office line on 0203 006 5860 : ask for Joe