GP PARTNER/SALARIED GP
We are looking to appoint a replacement GP to join our well-established practice. Trent Valley Surgery is a stable, well-run practice with a pleasant working environment. We are rated by the CQC as good with outstanding for caring, and we were recently nominated in the top 3 for the GP Practice of the Year 2017 Award for Lincolnshire. In the GP Patient Survey 2012 and 2015 we were top for Lincolnshire, and in 2016 we were 7th in England. Practice visits are welcomed.
- Situated in Saxilby, Lincolnshire with excellent road/rail links.
- Modern, purpose build premises
- List size of approximately 4400.
- High QOF achievers
- Fully computerised, SystmOne.
- Dispensing Practice
- 6 – 8 sessions per week
- No weekend or out of hours
- Supportive of other interests
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- Regular monthly protected time sessions for CPD purposes
- Flexibility and support, you’re the GP, you know how to manage your day
- Competitive and attractive pay package
- Plus indemnity, 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- NHS Pension
- Pleasant working environment
- Strong nursing team
- Excellent reception team and admin support
- Submission and referral secretaries
- Well organised dispensary team
If you would like to be considered for this post please send your CV to: Mrs Paula Bacon, Practice Manager, Trent Valley Surgery, 85 Sykes Lane, Saxilby, Lincoln LN1 2NU.
Tel: 01522 263444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill this post as soon as possible but we are happy to wait for the right candidate and notice period.