Partner GP or Salaried GP, Wisbech
A rare opportunity to work for a high-earning dispensing practice in a thriving and friendly Partnership. Partners meet every day for coffee and value their work-life balance. The purpose-built premises are owned by the practice so a new Partner would have the opportunity to buy into the building where the notional rent comfortably outweighs the payments.
Salary - Partner, high-earning, Salaried GP - £68,000 - £80,000 plus Indemnity fees paid
Location - Wisbech
The surgery -
- Town-based practice covering rural villages
- Dispensing practice
- Purpose-built, modern, large consulting rooms
- Minor surgery suite
- Heavily involved with the CCG
- Working alongside 5 other Partners
- CQC 'Good'
Your role -
- Either as a Partner GP or Salaried GP
- To work as a committed and enthusiastic GP
- Face-to-face appointments and home visits
- No telephone triage
- To service a personal list of around 1,700 patients
- Either as an 8 session GP or two part-time GPs
The benefits -
- High-earning dispensing Partnership - significant above national average
- Opportunity to buy into the premises
- 8 weeks annual leave inclusive of study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials