Salaried GP Vacancy, Milton Keynes- up to £11,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in the Milton Keynes area.
The current partners are interested in speaking to a GP who is willing to work between 6-8 sessions per week
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include full indemnity cover, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
Potential Partnership in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- High QOF scores and patient satisfaction ratings
- 12,400 list
- 3 partners
- 2 salaried GPs
- Vacancy for GP looking for between 6-8 sessions weekly
- Specialist services in Diabetes and Cardiology for more than 15 years committed to high standards of care
- Future plans to become a training practice
- Democratic and open practice where new ideas are welcomed
- Friendly and helpful nursing and support staff
- A pleasant working environment.
- Fully computerised using SystmOne
- Flexible/ part time working available
- Full indemnity cover provided
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 6 weeks’ annual leave and one week study leave
- Partnership available in future for those interested
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.
…Ask for Tim Costa
Apply for Salaried GP Vacancy, Milton Keynes- up to £11,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly