Salaried GP in Shoreham - up to £9,000 – £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Shoreham-by-Sea area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover up to 8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
New partnership model being developed as an incentive for the salaried doctors team.
- 4 full time partners
- 10 salaried GPs
- 6 Nurse practitioners
- Extensive team of Practice nurses and long term condition nurses covering all week
- 6 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Senior Management Team
- Managing Partner
- Own mental health nurses and employed pharmacist/smoking cessation clinics/family planning clinics available each week.
Breakdown of the practice:
- 30,000 patients
- Branch surgery x 2 including dedicated surgery for homeless patients
- Minor surgery performed (not vasectomies)
- Bi weekly half day closure for education and full support for revalidation such as patient surveys, audit support, etc.
- Soon to be a training practice but already have medical students and FY2s as well as nurse and pharmacy students
- Almost all admin such as OOH, repeat prescribing, incoming hospital mail dealt with by admin function
- Nothing squeezed in – there is time allotted for everything
- Profit sharing scheme being developed for all staff
- New partnership model being developed to incentivise salaried doctor team
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.
…Ask for Tim Costa