Salaried GP, Preston
We are recruiting a salaried GP for a progressive practice in Preston. The surgery is situated within stunning premises; housing allied health professionals including Pharmacists, Physios and Audiologists. The surgery contains high-standard treatment rooms, and theatre grade minor surgery suite. The team are highly supportive, and offer flexibility and fair working patterns. There is a genuine chance to construct a bespoke working arrangement that works for you!
- Circa £9,000 - £10,000 per session (depending on experience)
- Payment of indemnity
- BMA model contract
- Purpose build, modern GP premises
- Also housing allied health professionals
- Skilled clinical team, Minor Surgery provided on-site
- Highly efficient, organised admin team; significantly reduced paperwork
- Innovative and happy to listen to ideas
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Very low home visit ratio; less than 1 per day average
- No on-call; meaning a stable, manageable workload throughout the week
- Have a say in your patient numbers, and the way your day is structured
- Opportunity to develop special areas of interest; funded by the practice
- A chance to develop and grow with a great surgery!
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- Working for a truly innovative practice, ahead of the curve
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks A/L
- 1-week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly