General Practitioner - Pre-Parachute Selection Milling Event
Locum General Practitioner - Pre-Parachute Selection Milling Event
Ministry of Defence - ITC Vimy Barracks - Catterick Garrison
Hours required: 4.00 (08:00 - 12.00)
Contract length: Ongoing
1. Undertake pre bout boxing medical examinations in accordance with provided MOD templates.
2. Perform ringside cover to a "milling" event, which is similar to boxing and which will consist of subsequent 1minute bouts.
3. To complete a post bout medical examination and report on and treat any findings appropriately. Complete subsequent medical documentation in accordance with MOD policy.
B. STANDARDS TO WHICH A GENERAL PRACTITIONER MUST COMPLY WHEN PROVIDING THE SERVICES
4. To comply with relevant Authority policy as notified to the doctor.
5. To comply with regulatory standards set out by the General Medical Council's (GMC) Good Medical Practice (GMP) document.
6. To comply with Joint Service Publication (JSP) 950 Medical Policy.
C. ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
7. Registration with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the General Medical Council (GMC) GP or Specialist Register without restrictions.
8. A copy of the Doctor(s) Fitness to Practise declaration must be provided to the Authority prior to any GP undertaking duties under the Contract.
9. Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council's (GMC's) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
10. Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
11. Must hold airway management qualifications such as ALS or PHEC or IMMFP
D. DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
12. Previous Ministry of Defence (MOD) experience.
13. Previous emergency care/response experience.
14. Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP)
Apply for General Practitioner - Pre-Parachute Selection Milling Event
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly