Salaried/Lead GP Job, 4-5 Sessions, Circa £76,000 FTE, Dagenham
The partners at this practice are looking for a Salaried GP to join a forward-thinking and growing practice embracing and adapting to changes in general practice. The practice has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and is an opportunity for someone to be part of an exciting, expanding team. Strong recent QOF score and CQC reports.
- 5500 patients, offering a manageable workload at this growing practice
- Paying a very competitive £9000-9500 per session plus MDU
- There is also a Lead GP role available for discussion with a higher salary on offer
- Up to 5 sessions
- An employer willing to accommodate family friendly hours
- Plenty of support for the size of this growing surgery with 2 other Salaried GP's and a very supportive practice team
- Circa £9500 per session per annum
- Indemnity paid on top of salary, (for salaried GP's only)
- 6 weeks holiday + study leave
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more, please use the 'Apply' button to arrange a call in complete confidence with the consultant who looks after this area, your details will not be sent to this or any practice without your express permission. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Dave on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs