Salaried GP, Manchester - Indemnity Paid on top of £80K Salary
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP in a fantastic, purpose- built, modern surgery using innovative technology to achieve excellent patient outcomes in central Manchester. You will enjoy a very flexible approach to working and a very manageable workload, with 4-5 patients per hour and no home visits. You can work sessions to suit your preferences and engage with patients via a variety of mediums.
Are you interested in working with technology at the forefront of general practice? Are you looking to reduce the amount of time spent doing admin? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then get in touch to find out more.
- 6-10 sessions a week available
- Flexible sessions, days and times available to suit your needs including weekend working if desired
- Very manageable workload, can average 4-5 patients per hour and no home visits (range of consultation methods available ranging from face-to face to triage)
- Both clinical and general support available throughout every session through in house medical and support team. Ongoing training and mentoring, reviews and appraisals
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum
- Full indemnity paid on top of salary
- Superb practice infrastructure
- Opportunity to achieve a genuine work-life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Minimum of 1 year GP experience post CCT
- DBS certificate validation within a year
What Happens Next
To learn more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will contact you at a suitable time to share further details on this vacancy, in complete confidence and without obligation. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Looking for a new, rewarding challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs