Salaried GP Opportunity, Bristol
We are currently recruiting for an excellent Salaried GP job in Bristol. This role is with a medium sized practice where you will enjoy a very manageable workload with a low number of patient consults and home visits. The patient demographic covers a wide social spread, so you will have a mix of patients, providing variety on a day-to-day basis. It's a very exciting time for the practice as they are in the process of building a new GP owned health centre and also working very closely with neighbouring practices, sharing resources and ensuring the long term future of the practice and its patients.
- 4-5 sessions a week available
- Medium patient list size of over 8,000 patients, with an excellent clinical team in place including experienced GPs, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, a Paramedic Practitioner and a Practice Pharmacist.
- Very manageable workload with below average patient consults per session and a low number of home visits each week
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- Up to £8,800 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs