GP Job, New South Wales, Australia
This is your opportunity to work for one of Australia's most reputable healthcare providers. The client in question has a number of facilities throughout the country and is seen as one of the best employers for healthcare professionals.
Committed to providing the best patient care and the resources to consistently deliver you can expect a diverse and challenging clinical and professional experience while working for our client.
Our client is looking for a high calibre male or female Family Medicine GP with a good level of experience. This opportunity is for a facility in New South Wales, Australia.
New South Wales, Australia
- Must be western educated and hold western qualifications at either specialist or consultant level
- Must have MRCGP & CCT qualifications (Or the equivalent of)
- Key Benefits
- Family friendly policies with flexible working hours
- Support from experienced staff and management team
- First class facilities & state of the art diagnostic & treatment equipment
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
- Educational and career opportunities
- To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 0044 1423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs