Salaried GP, Nottingham
We're recruiting a Salaried GP for a highly respected practice in Nottingham. The practice is based west of the centre, approximately 15 minutes from West Bridgford. The premises are purpose built; designed by the GP Partners. They've worked hard to invest not only in the physical environment, but also in relation to staffing levels; in recent times, particularly on the back-office function, with the aim of reducing paperwork and admin for their GPs. The patient numbers are very reasonable indeed and the practice has a low home visit ratio. The surgery has worked hard to foster a cohesive and friendly atmosphere; everyone is on first name terms and there are regular social events throughout the year.
- £9,000 per session
- Full payment of indemnity
- 6 weeks A/L + 1-week study leave
- Nottingham (15 mins from West Bridgford)
- First-rate, purpose built GP premises
- Excellent, dedicated team of GPs
- Slick back-office function; significantly reduced paperwork
- ANP Support
- A practice embracing the challenges of GP, through innovation
- 6 - 8 sessions
- 26 patients per day, plus telephone calls (am)
- Low home visit ratio
- Specialist Interests encouraged, and supported
- Friendly, supportive colleagues
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- Working for a truly innovative practice, ahead of the curve
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks A/L
- 1-week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.