A friendly training practice, in Rochester, Kent, 15,200 patients, 5 partners, a multi-skilled practice. An excellent relationship with the CCG and a wide range of clinical interests shared amongst the Partners and salaried GPs. We promote training and self-development.
Location: Rochester, Kent
Conveniently located within easy reach of the M2 and M20, with onsite parking provided.
- Established patient list with a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Weekly clinical meetings held
- Actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £10,000 per session
- MDU cover by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Closing date: 31 October 2017
Please email a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org