Salaried GP Job, 4-8 Sessions, Circa £72,000 FTE, Bedford
To find out more about an excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a supportive practice please read on. This role offers excellent clinical and clerical support resulting in a well organised practice and manageable workload of around 15 total consultations in a session. The partners here are keen to help their GPs establish and build on special interests; this is an ideal practice for GPs of any experience to thrive. The practice manager would be happy to talk with both newly qualified and experienced GP's.
- 4-8 Sessions
- Salary up to circa £72,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- High performing practice focussed on providing the best possible service to patients
- Excellent clerical and clinical support and harmonious existing team lends to a pleasant working environment.
- Mixed patient demographic resulting in an interesting and varied work life
- Well organised and structured day leading to a very manageable workload
- The practice uses Systm One
- Keen to promote a healthy work/life balance and can be flexible on working hours for the right GP
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to speak to us in confidence about this vacancy please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant dealing with the vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to this or any practice unless you give us permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, 4-8 Sessions, Circa £72,000 FTE, Bedford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly