Salaried GP Position based in Westminster
7 days left
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP post with a highly regarded GP surgery, joining a close knit team of staff. The practice is extremely forward thinking and already specialises in a range of clinical areas. This is a large modern surgery with a comprehensive clinical and clerical team, meaning consultation numbers and home visit numbers are low. In addition, you will work with a highly supportive team who have built a fantastic reputation within the local area.
Conveniently located in the Westminster area, within easy reach of local public transport links.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, and a range of enhanced services
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £76,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Position based in Westminster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly