Salaried GP Job, Glasgow
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for you to work as a Salaried GP (view to Partnership also available) in a fantastic practice in east Glasgow. The surgery offers an excellent working environment amongst friendly, supportive and engaging colleagues. The practice supports special interests and promotes clear communication. The surgery has an excellent reputation for patient care and provides stimulating practice conditions where a GP of any experience will thrive.
- Salaried GP 6- 9 sessions, view to Partnership also available if desired
- Well organised surgery offering a superb working environment
- Strong clinical support to assist you in your duties
- Clear communication and collaboration employed throughout to achieve successful delivery of care
- Salary circa £81,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for patient care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right role? Please click here for more General Practice Jobs